All unnecessary details have been stripped away on this deconstructed mid-top skate shoe, leaving you with a clean look and a natural fit without all the bulk and weight. It's the perfect combination of comfort and minimalism. The flexible, responsive outsole compliments the Zoom Air Unit in the sockliner with a ton of impact protection and responsive cushioning and the herringbone tread takes your grip and boardfeel to the next level. It's a simple shoe on the outside, with an astonishingly progressive attitude on the inside.
Color: Summit White/Summit White
Nike SB: Zoom Blazer Mid Decon
- Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid Deconstructed Men's Skateboarding Shoe pairs a minimal upper with lightweight, responsive Zoom Air cushioning. Its classic design takes cues from '70s heritage footwear while providing flexibility and traction for great boardfeel.
- Zoom Air unit in heel of sockliner provides low-profile cushioning.
- Mid-rise silhouette provides support around the ankle.
- Deconstructed upper offers a lightweight, breathable fit.
- Molded sockliner with a built-in Zoom Air unit in the heel for responsive cushioning and excellent boardfeel.
- Traditional vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a streamlined look and a low-to-the-ground fit.
- Exposed foam on the tongue offers support and is a nod to the original Blazer.