The Blazer first hit the streets in 1972 engineered for basketball performance and since then has been revamped to be the shoe of choice for skateboarders worldwide. Re-introduced today with a brand new deconstructed canvas upper, these slimmed down shoes have a streamlined look and feel while still maintaining the classic low-profile silhouette. This new model is skate functional with a stylish clean cut look that's dressed up in Nike SB's world renowned athletic flair.
Nike SB: Zoom Blazer Low CNVS Decon
- Blazer Zoom Low Deconstructed Anthracite Denim Skate Shoes from Nike SB.
- Deconstructed canvas upper with a seamless toe.
- Reinforced double stitching along high abrasion zone.
- Nike SB Swoosh at the sides and logo details on tongue and back of heel.
- Bright pink Nike SB rubber skate specific tread for grip.
- Sockliner with built-in Nike Zoom unit in heel for impact support.
- Thin canvas lined interior.
- Vulcanized construction for board feel.
- Unisex US shoe sizing.
- Fit: True to size.
- Width: As expected.
- Low-profile design.
- Interior elastic tongue gussets for snug fit.