An iconic 1969 hit on basketball courts across the globe and the shoes of choice for '90s skateboard legends Kareem Campbell, Joey Bast and Drake Jones, the adidas Superstar has a rich lineage that receives a re-introduction alongside Mark Gonzales' Krooked Skateboards as the Superstar Vulc, draped in a chalk and blue colorway. Trimmed down and reduced in weight, adidas had given the new design a vulcanized construction for optimal board feel and equipped the interior with an adiPRENE insole for improved impact protection. A wonderful blend of classic adidas heritage re-adapted for the modern era with a touch of Krooked skateboard's unique charisma.
Adidas: Superstar (Vulc x Krooked)
- Superstar Vulc Chalk and Blue Shoes by adidas x Krooked Skateboards.
- Signature adidas and Krooked Skateboards collection.
- Lightly padded leather lined collar.
- Leather upper with white molded rubber reinforced shell toe and suede on heel.
- Signature adidas 3-Stripes along sidewalls.
- Embroidered smile face on back of left heel, embroidered flower on back of right heel.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Removable EVA molded adiPRENE insole dramatically improves impact support.
- Vector traction in the outsole for durable board feel.
- Herringbone tread for grip.
- Adidas and Krooked logo details throughout.