A veteran to the skate game as well as a long outstanding member of both Emerica Footwear and Baker Skateboards, Justin Figueroa's sponsors have come together to unveil his pro model shoe in a brand new murdered out colorway, the Figgy Dose All Black Skate Shoes. These sneakers have a suede upper with sidewalls that have been custom made with "Bake and Destroy" printed script, a nod to the boys over at Baker that solidifies these one of a kind shoes as a bonafide collaboration. Skate-ready right out of the box, Justin's shoes are equipped with Emerica's Formula G rubber compound, their Flex Channel and an overall cupsole construction for impact performance; everything you need to keep jumping down gaps with ease!
Color: Black / Black
Emerica: Figueroa - Figgy Dose (Baker)
- Figgy Dose All Black Skate Shoes from Emerica x Baker.
- Signature collaboration between Emerica Footwear and Baker Skateboards.
- Signature Justin "Figgy" Figueroa pro model.
- Suede upper with custom "Bake and Destroy" printed script on sidewalls.
- One piece toe cap prevents blowouts and provides better flick.
- Lace up closure with reinforced metal eyelets.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Die cut EVA insole for shock absorption and comfort.
- Cupsole construction for impact support.
- Emerica's Formula G rubber compound: 50% grippier than standard rubber and 15% more durable.
- Emerica's Flex Channel: natural flexible movement without sacrificing durability.
- Emerica's Triangle tread pattern for maximum grip.